Saturday, June 9, 2012

The Blissful End of a Five-month Engagement

Well, it happened. I am now Mrs. Married Lady and I love it. 
I love this.


Married life, in a word, is awesome. You can fall asleep watching "Meet the Robinsons" and wake up to green smoothies together. It's a date, all the time. A word about the Mister. It doesn't get better than him. Jeff is absolutely everything I've ever dreamed of.  He's the best and I want to be just like him. The most important thing is that he puts Heavenly Father first in all things. Everyone who knows him can testify of his sharp intellect, high integrity, mind-blowing prioritization skills, and a deep love for rugby. I truly have the best husband. Ever.

Well, the function of this new blog is primarily to update my family but I'll also include all the wifey things I've found helpful for anyone who might be looking for crafting stuff or great camping spots or a cache of someone's daily blessing. Those will likely all be inserted at some point... So watch out. :)

Happy trails, my lovelies.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment