Saturday, July 13, 2013

My Questionable Love for Tiny Animals


Guys, it's an illness. I love baby animals. Want to know how many I have caught? Couldn't tell ya, but here's a small sampling of creatures I have held in my hands (delighted, but hanging head in shame):

-baby bat - Nursed this little guy back to health in Zions National Park.
-baby hummingbird - Fell in the grass away from its mother (I am a great pseudo-mom).
-baby duckling - Caught alone on a cold night straying from the fold.
-baby blue jay - Cat attack. It was the least I could do.
-lizards
-snakes
-and anything I am allowed to touch any time I find myself in a pet store (chinchillas, bunnies, iguanas, sugar gliders, etc.). 

I am unusually interested in baby animals and I am always willing to be 'that girl' in the name of a good squirrel photo opt. 

I'm rad. I know it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment