Monday, July 22, 2013

Just a Little Graphic Whim


Here I am, in pajamas in my living room, in a bout of artisticism. Well, TADA!! I made a compilation of [some] of my favorite chalkboard fonts. By no means is this a comprehensive list, and I encourage you to do some poking around to find others. All of these, and thousands more can be found for free at dafont.com and fontsquirrel.com. I love finding fonts like this not only for computer projects and such, but also to generate creativity for my own hand-lettering. Pretty handy stuff. For convenience, here is a straight list, in order left to right, top to bottom:

*Orniste 
Marcelle Script
Ecuyer DAX
Londrina
*Bergomot Ornament
Windsor Hand
English Essay
Chalkline Outline
*Lullaby
Always in my Heart
Arsenale White
Windsor Hand
Handy George
*Hard Candy Striped
Amatic

* My most favorite fonts for personal use

If you, too are interested in using custom fonts on your blog, check out Kevin {&} Amanda's instructions. A word to the wise, or rather the less techno-savvy, it's a wee bit complicated. Brace yourself and best of luck, little lovelies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment